As a supplier to the nuclear industry, American Crane has designed and manufactured custom equipment with special attention to the rigorous standards of nuclear quality assurance. American Crane has maintained a quality assurance program since 1996 that meets both 10CFR50, Appendix B, and ASME NQA-1 standards. Our quality program has been audited by commercial nuclear utilities, NUPIC, and DOE contractors.
American Crane’s conceptual design for single failure-proof cranes provides up to a 350 ton capacity with the ability to meet manufacturing requirements for capacities up to 1000 tons.
Cranes, Hoists, and Specialized Lift Systems We Offer Include:
- Single Failure-Proof Cranes (ULTRASAF™)
- Full Range of Hoists
- Remotely Operated Cranes and Grapples
- Specialized Material Handling Equipment
- Crane Upgrades and Trolley Replacements
- Control System Modernization
- Outage Jib Cranes
- SAFLIFT® Cask Handling System
- Automated and Computerized Cranes
- Top Running, Underhung and Gantry Cranes
- Fuel Re-Racking Equipment
Total Project Capabilities:
- In-House Design, Engineering, Machining and Manufacturing
- Seismic Analysis
- Remote Capabilities
- 200 Ton In-House Load Test Facility
- NQA-1 and 10-CFR-50 Appendix B Quality Program
- Full Range of Site Services Including Installation and Outage
- Long Term Maintenance Support
- Spare and Replacement Parts
- Operations and Maintenance Training
- Equipment Upgrades and Rebuilds
We offer custom designed solutions manufactured and engineered in-house as well as many standard “off the shelf” products. From small 1/2 ton ratchet lever hoists to 300 ton overhead cranes, we have the right equipment for your application.
Contact us today to find a solution that works for you.