American Crane Is a Certified Women-Owned Business
American Crane & Equipment Corporation is proud to announce our national certification as a Women’s Business Enterprise (WBE) and a Small Business Administration’s Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB) by the Women’s Business Enterprise Center – East, a regional certifying partner of the Women’s Business Enterprise National Council. These important designations verify that our business is at least 51% owned, operated, controlled, and managed by women.
“We are proud to carry the WBE and WOSB certifications and bring another layer of diversity to our customers and the supply chain as a whole.”
– Karen Norheim, President and CEO of American Crane & Equipment Corporation
Benefits of Working with a Women-Owned Business
By being certified as a women-owned business, we have access to supplier diversity and procurement executives at hundreds of major corporations and government entities that accept WBENC Certification, which opens up those channels for you. As a result, you have more options that allow you to make the best choices for your company, and you have the opportunity to build strong relationships with diverse suppliers to the benefit of your bottom line. The advantages don’t stop there:
- Partnering with a certified women-owned business like American Crane can be a part of your company’s Corporate Social Responsibility initiatives, offering excellent publicity and helping you attract talented employees who want to work for a company that prioritizes diversity and inclusion.
- Diversity breeds innovation, and small businesses especially have to work hard to differentiate themselves in a competitive marketplace.
- We have extensive resources and capabilities along with the agility of a small company, which allows us to pivot as needed, adopt new methods and technologies that benefit our customers, and quickly course correct to suit your requirements.
- The government has a tax incentive program that rewards companies who do business with women-owned and other minority-owned businesses.
The WBE/WOSB certification gives our customers a way to formally acknowledge their partnership with us, demonstrating your commitment to working with a diverse supplier base as well as a leading supplier of high-quality overhead handling solutions.
WBENC Certification Standards and Eligibility
In order to be certified as a women-owned business, companies must meet several eligibility requirements. For example, a woman must hold the highest defined title in the company’s legal documents, and women must be in unrestricted control of the business with a proportionate investment of capital or expertise. To earn the certification, businesses must provide documentation of their eligibility, complete the application, and receive a site visit. To learn more about WBENC standards, visit the WBENC website.
Partner With ACECO, a Certified Women-Owned Business
We’re proud to be a women-owned business, but we’re even more excited about what that means for you. Inclusion and diversity has always been a part of our identity as a trusted innovator of high-quality specialty lifting equipment, and our partners will continue to benefit from our creative solutions and forward-thinking approach, as they have for the last 50 years. Contact us to learn more about our capabilities and our status as a woman-owned business, or request a quote for your project today.