American Crane’s equipment is made for manufacturing. Our material handling solutions are designed to travel throughout industrial facilities, lifting and moving heavy equipment and components to various points within a building. Our equipment is tested for quality and safety, protecting workers as well as the load being carried.
Products We Offer Include:
- Overhead Bridge Cranes:
- Overhead Bridge Cranes save space and cost by moving products up and over obstacles resulting in more efficient use of space throughout the manufacturing floor. Heavy capacity overhead bridge cranes lift everything from space crafts in an aerospace facility to turbines in an energy plant.
- Gantry Cranes:
- Gantry Cranes are useful to lift and transport smaller items around a factory work area and machine shop or can be engineered to lift massive objects like ship engines.
- Jib Cranes:
- Jib Cranes are used when rotation is required to move items around several work stations. They are also used outdoors to unload heavy equipment in and out of shipyards and docks.
- Stacker Cranes:
- Stacker Cranes are ideal for maneuvering between the narrow aisles of a product storage area. Stacker Cranes increase speed of material storage and retrieval in a warehouse space, without compromising safety.
- Monorail & Base-Mounted Hoists:
- In Monorail Systems, hoists are suspended from one or more trolleys supported by a single track to allow access to hard-to-reach areas. Monorail Hoists are the perfect solution for repetitive production processes or moving products throughout one or multiple buildings. Monorail or Base-Mounted Hoists can be electrically, pneumatically or manually operated and Base-Mounted Hoists can lift up to 160 tons.
- Below-the-Hook lifting devices range from standard industrial to special purpose grapples and lifting beams. Equipment is manufactured using carbon, alloy or stainless steel.
We offer custom designed solutions manufactured and engineered in-house as well as many standard “off the shelf” products. From small 1/2 ton ratchet lever hoists to 300 ton overhead cranes, we have the right equipment for your application.
Contact us today to find a solution that works for you.
General Manufacturing Gallery
Looking for more information?
Browse our resource library!
- Find your resource